Canadian Valley Technology Center offers quality childcare services to children 6 weeks to 4 years old at the Chickasha and El Reno campuses.
The Child Development Centers are three-star facilities that have been nationally accredited through the National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs. We are fully licensed by the Oklahoma Department of Human Services and we are in compliance with the health and safety standards required by the state of Oklahoma.
The Child Development Program is committed to the whole child by providing learning activities that are developmentally appropriate in a stimulating, challenging and creating environment.
The program seeks to foster each child's intellectual, physical, emotional, social, cultural and aesthetic growth. Our basic philosophy is that children learn best by doing. A child's discovery is concrete and is based on experiment and discovery with hands-on materials.
At Canadian Valley, each child is appreciated and accepted at the level of his or her own maturity and ability. Our children are given the opportunity to learn, grow and develop in a climate of genuine affection and warmth, on their own time and in their own way.
- To provide a caring and loving atmosphere which promotes positive growth and development of children in the areas of emotional, social, physical and intellectual development
- To provide a loving and caring environment and a model early care program for young children
- To provide opportunities for the Early Care & Education students to work with children as they develop skills, knowledge and attitudes
- To prepare well-trained personnel for careers in the field of early care and education
- To support the state and federal guidelines in an effort to improve the overall quality of child care in the state of Oklahoma
Directions to el Reno cdc
El Reno Child Development Center
6505 East Highway 66
El Reno, OK 73036
Once you reach the El Reno Campus, turn North on to Evans Road. Take the second right in to the El Reno Campus. Drop-off and Pick-up loop will be on your right.
Directions to chickasha cdc
Chickasha Child Development Center
1401 Michigan Ave.
Chickasha, OK 73018
Head East on Michigan Ave. to Building 400. Drop-off and Pick-Up zone is the last entrance to the Chickasha campus before reaching N. 12th St.
Shelly Colson / El Reno CDC Director / 405-422-2330 / email@example.com
Lisa Bryan / Chickasha CDC Director / 405-222-7581 / firstname.lastname@example.org