learner permit

Individuals must be at least 15 and a half for the written Class D Driver written exam or 14 for the Motorcycle written exam.  A social security number is also required.

Getting Your Learner Permit

Please click the external links below to learn more about the Leaner Permit process in Oklahoma.

Please note: We only offer the Class D permit and Motorcycle permit written tests at El Reno & Chickasha.  Contact the Assessment Center to learn more.

Share On