**The LPN program has different admission and testing requirements. Ask a counselor about the application process or see the Practical Nursing page.**
Testing Waiver(s): Test scores are valid for 5 years from the test date.
- ACT: Composite of 19 or higher
- SAT: Composite of 980 new SAT/1330 old SAT or higher
- Prior Assessment
- Accuplacer Next Gen scores: 235 in Reading; 238 in Arithmetic
- Accuplacer Classic: 53 in Reading; 41 in Arithmetic
- WorkKeys: 3 in all areas
- Pass at least 12 hours of level 1 college courses or Associate Degree (within last 5 years)
- Bachelor/Master's Degree (can be older than 5 years, no time restriction)
If qualifying for the waiver, all qualifying documents must be submitted to the appropriate program counselor.
- You will be enrolled or placed on a waitlist.
If you do not meet any of thse criteria, schedule the Accuplacer Assessment
- Call to schedule assessment
- 1st test is free
- 2nd/3rd test or no show is $25.00
- Cut scores:
- Reading 235 (245 Aviation)
- Arithmetic 238 (244 Aviation)
- Cut scores:
If taking Accuplacer, upon completion of the assessment, you'll meet with the appropriate program counselor.
- You will be offered remediation, enrolled or placed on a waitlist.
If accommodations are needed: Call prior to scheduling assessment.
Complete FAFSA application on line, if applicable: https://fafsa.ed.gov (School Code: 009965)
Determine if you qualify for the Next Step Scholarship:
- Are you under the age of 24?
- Do you have a high school diploma or GED?
- Do you live in one of our sending school districts?
- Click here for more information