Business Office Technology
- Perform administrative duties in the areas of billing, coding and transcription in an office environment
- Develop advanced medical office skills through computerized accounting, anatomy and medical terminology
- Interact with patients, clients and employers using ethical standards and professionalism
- Use advanced software applications and effective techniques to complete innovative business projects
- Perform a wide range of office administration procedures in a business environment
- Utilize ethical standards, confidentiality and professionalism
* The Cowan Campus also offers an adult-only option for Medical Office Technology in addition to this high school and adult program that also includes Business Office curriculum.